Celebrating 50 years of marriage!

This weekend we celebrated my Grandpa Pete and Grandma Linda's 50th wedding anniversary! It was so fun to have all the family together in one place! It was held at the Lodge in Perry, Utah and the dinner was amazing, well the couple bites I could enjoy of it before I was full...I won't get into that right now. My Grandma was worried about no one coming, well she was right only like 200 people showed up, just a small gathering! My favorite part was the video that Jacki's husband put together, it was so neat to see all these pictures of my grandparents when they were my age, and how they began! My grandpa was a whopping buck thirty it was hilarious! I'm sure it felt to them like yesterday and then WHAM here we all are and its been 50 years, incredible how time can go by when you are having fun! My hat is off to them and giving me the great family I am a part of, so many amazing memories, and more to come!

Oh, and P.S. just in case you were worried about me and my starving child, yes we did manage a small piece of cheesecake! :)

The slide show below is some highlights from the day!

1 comment:

  1. How nice!! I am soooo far behind on my blog, I'm trying to get caught up but it's so hard once you get behind. I can't wait for baby Bravo pics. soon!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete