Ahh the Holidays!





Thanksgiving and Christmas were a whirlwind of family and friends! For Thanksgiving we headed down to St. George to stay at Brock and Blayr's new home and dined on turkey and all the trimmings until I had to be rolled out the door. I love the holidays, but especially Christmas and this year I even bought a countdown calendar, the mouse was missing but Alex thought it was appropriate to replace it with a picture of Bob Dylan on a popsicle stick. The tree looked great and Olivia didn't even try to tear it down, but we did have some pretty sweet stockings! I kept myself busy being Betty Crocker, no I would dare say I could have called myself Brittnie Crocker without blowing my own horn too much, but my cookies were freakin fantastic! Olivia my little miscreant was spoiled rotten by everyone, she liked to rip open the present and then sample the wrapping paper, but after that she didn't really care too much. I won a sweet home theatre popcorn maker at the Bravo family auction which I am stoked to use! I hope everyone had a great Christmas season and the New Year brings much happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment