Summer Road trip to San Fran and Corvallis, OR


We hit the road in our awesome Jeep Patriot ( never doing that again) and passed through the beautiful scenery of Nevada, which Alex stopped frequently and won us some gas money, so no complaints! We made it into San Francisco around sunset which was pretty awesome as we were crossing the golden gate bridge. Our hotel room was tight quarters, no bathroom but we had a sink and a bed , which had to be quite comical to the hotel peeps when we pulled up with half our house and a stroller to squeeze in, but we survived and had a great time! I even liked it so much I spend an hour in the piers bathroom after some overload on clams, it was awesome! After 2 wonderful days in San Fran we headed north for about 14 hours on our journey to Corvallis where Simon and Lydia were awaiting us! Olivia was an angel the whole way, either sleeping or eating, I would wish a child like her for every living person if I could. The Oregon coast is breath taking, if you have not seen it, I highly recommend it. It was like stepping into a dream, I had to stop taking pictures because they were doing it no justice. We had a great time in Corvallis, Simon and Lydia are amazing hosts and phenomenal cooks! I can't wait to visit again!

No comments:

Post a Comment